- Plan—1 Corinthians 10:31. Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
- Mission—Matthew 28.19-20, Witness and teach. “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
- Preparation—Ephesians 4.11-12, Equip the Saints. And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ;
- Environment—Ephesians 5.2, Love God and People. And walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.
- Practice—Philippians 4.9, Use what we learn. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.
Wednesday, March 29, 2017