What I think, what I do, how I treat people, how I am
- What I think—God's Viewpoint
- Colossians 3:1-2, If then you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.
- What I do—Work for the Lord
- Colossians 3:23, Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men;
- How I treat people—with the fruit of the Spirit
- Galatians 5:21-22, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
- How I am—Thankful
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18, in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Thursday, July 1, 1999